Friday, September 13, 2019

Published Burglarized MILF short story on Amazon


This is a fun little story about a guy who has to comfort a scared MILF after her house gets broken into. This story is based on true events that actually happened to me. 

One Saturday morning I was woken up very early by my best friend, he told me someone had tried to break into his aunt's house sometime that night but they never made it in. I jumped in my truck and went to his house and we made it over to his aunt's house. 

He didn't tell me his aunt was a super hot MILF. She was a ten, the total package, tall, blonde, great tan, big firm tits, and an amazing booty.

The police had already been there and my friend and I looked all around the house. We didn't find anything unusual and we were about to leave, then my buddy's aunt invited us in for lunch. We enjoyed ourselves and chatted with her. 

You can read the story to find out what happened next, or was it what I wished had happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment